Service Learning Tours


A beautiful and simple reflection from a student returning home from a service learning tour: "My favourite activity was going to the rice farm, as I like to cook a lot anyway. I really enjoyed seeing where one of the ingredients that I take for granted all the time, has such a long time to create from scratch, growing, harvesting, husking the rice. I just found the process mesmerising. And to think that people have to go through this everyday just so they can have something on the table to eat is phenomenal compared to us in our privileged lives thinking that going to work and school everyday is hard work." Our service learning tours widened perspective, increase appreciation of cultural differences and the importance of service http://bit.ly/31NdO68 #servicelearning read the full post here Service Learning Tours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back home!